Wednesday 11 March 2009

Threads Shop

I'm on my own in the shop at the moment. It's been a difficult couple of weeks and I haven't been able to do as much crafting as I'd hoped but I'll get back on track over the next couple of days.
The shop we have is lovely and it's a joy to work here. It's not been easy mind you. I had visions of opening up a craft shop and sitting behind the counter doing my sewing and waiting for the customers to come in but of course it hasn't worked out like that. It involves so much work keeping the shop and the website running. There is so much competition and while we're trying to be different and stand out from the crowd, there are so many other people trying to stand out that we can go un-noticed sometimes. It's a shame because we put our heart and souls into the business. As alway's we keep battling on and I hope that one day we'll become a recognised name in the crafting world.
I have to get on with my jobs for the morning now but if you're ever in our town, please give us a visit. If your too far away that take a look at our site
and let me know what you think. Your kind comments always help to lift us and keep us marching on. Many thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and take time to read all comments.