Monday 9 March 2009


I love beading, I find it so addictive and I think seed beads make a piece look so pretty. So I've decided to add beads to my felted piece to try and lift it a bit.
I have soooo many seed beads at home. I've taken to using stacker jars to keep them in. I used to keep them in little bags and then put them into a bowl when I needed them. The problem was that my sons like playing football in the house and they would frequently knock the bowls on the floor scattering hundreds of seed beads everywhere.
Anyway, here's the piece half beaded. I'm not sure at what point I should stop. I find that one of the hardest things in craft (for me anyway) is putting the brakes on. I find I just want to keep going and going and going. I've ruined a few things by not stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and take time to read all comments.