Wednesday 4 March 2009

Beginning

Today is the first day of my blog.
I'm in our adorable craft shop which my mum, step father and myself set up last May (2008). I've been learning about craft ever since the shop opened and absolutely love learning all the different techniques. I'm still an amateur mind you and so I thought I would set up this blog to share my experiences in becoming an accomplished crafter.
We have a website www.threadsofimagination.co.uk
Mum and I try to put as much of the products we have in the shop on the site and we're always open to any comments you may have on how we can improve it and make it more enjoyable to browse.
So welcome along. I hope this proves to be as fun for you as it will be for me. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and take time to read all comments.