Wednesday 15 July 2009

ATC


This is an ATC I made this week for an online swap. I joined a site called SwapBot which is a great site. You can join all sorts of swaps from ATCs to postcards to greetings cards and more. The title of the swap I joined was 'Wrapped'. Every ATC in the swap has to be wrapped in wire, thread, ribbon etc. It can be interpreted however you like and your image can be whatever you want it to be.
I've decided to call this one 'wrapped and trapped'
I used a stamp and Stewart Gill embossing powder for the dragonfly. The main background was done with a floral stamp and a multi colour pigment ink pad and I finished the edges off with a Markal Paintstik. The smaller background was a peice of card painted with puff paint, heated and then painted over with two colours of Stewart Gill Paint. I attached the dragonfly to the background by wrapping copper coloured wire around it.
I'm looking forward to seeing what ATC I get in return :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful ATC!

    Glad I checked you out at Twitter and found your tweet about this. I'm going to check out SwapBot for sure!

    Best and Blessings,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherie. Isn't Twitter a wonderfull thing :)Definately take a look at Swapbot....it's great fun xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and take time to read all comments.