Tuesday 7 April 2009

Threads of Imagination ATC Swap

Dan (my lovely fella) and I made ATC's to go into the swap we organised in Threads of Imagination
The theme was the seaside. We got loads of people involved which was great because they all had so many wonderful and individual ideas. I only made one ATC for this swap which sounds a bit lazy but I spent so long making it look great there was no time to do anymore. I couched my ATC with some sparkly cord that I had made and then beaded into the card as well. Letting go of my ATC was a somewhat tough after putting so much effort into it but the one I swaped it for was equally fantastic. I've also swapped some ATC's on the internet which is another great way of getting ideas and inspiration from all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and take time to read all comments.